IMMEDIATE NEED FOR LPN OR RN – NIGHT SHIFT IN NEWPORT NEWS, VA
- Minimum 1-year experience
- Current PPD and CPR
LPN/RN to provide direct and individualized nursing care to patients based on the application of scientific nursing principles. Responsibilities of LPN/RN vary widely based on the type of setting, but basic duties include (but are not limited to):
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care to patient
- Consults and coordinates with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans
- Helps patients to be comfortable within their homes.
- Measures patient’s vital signs, such as blood pressure, breathing and heart rate, and initiates corrective action whenever the patient displays adverse symptomatology
- Prepares and administers and records prescribed medications. Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments
- Provides education, information, and support to the patient’s family- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format, and on the appropriate forms
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting
About Atlantic Homecare Services
Atlantic provides a wide range of homecare services including non-medical companion and personal care, as well as, both pediatric and adult private duty nursing. Our professionals partner with our clients and their families to provide services specific to you or your loved one’s individual needs. When needed, our clinical team will coordinate with your physician to develop a personal care plan. All services provided by Atlantic Homecare are supervised regularly to ensure client satisfaction.
Atlantic Homecare | Making a Difference, One Patient at a Time
|Required||PPD and CPR|